ST. JAMES TOWN CONNECTS – DROP-IN OPEN HOUSE
The St. James Town Connects project team is holding a drop-in Open House where you can learn more about the project, ask questions, and share your comments.
Date: Monday, June 11, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Place: Wellesley Community Centre, Room 'A'
495 Sherbourne Street, Toronto, ON
• St. James Town Connects plans to create safer, greener, accessible and animated open spaces and pedestrian connections.
• St. James Town Connects is a plan to help guide, implement and coordinate short, medium and long-term improvements in the area.
• This open house is an opportunity to provide updates, hear feedback and discuss next steps on the project areas of:
• St. James Avenue; the Ontario Street walkway; and the TCHC-owned open space;
• Bleecker Street; and
• Parks and open space network opportunities.
Additional information regarding St. James Town Connects can be viewed at: www.toronto.ca/stjamestown